The Jerusalem Institute of Justice has obtained Special Consultative Status at the United Nations Economic and Social Council. This is a great honor as only about 60 Israeli organizations have this status and only a handful NGOs that deal with human rights. Today JIJ joins that list.
So what does this mean for the important work that we do on behalf of Israel on the world stage?
- – We will provide expert analysis on issues directly from our experience in the field.
- – JIJ will serve as an early warning agent on human rights issues and more.
- – We will help monitor and implement international agreements.
- – We will help raise public awareness on relevant issues.
- – We will contribute with essential information at United Nations events.
- – We will have the opportunity to attend international conferences and events and make written and oral statements there.
- – We will organize side events.
- – JIJ will be able to enter the United Nations premises and have the opportunity to network and lobby for Israel and much more.
The United Nations ECOSOC provides JIJ the opportunity to be heard by a global audience and directly contribute to its agenda.
Let’s continue to impact real change and fight injustice together. Share this great news with your friends and family and if you are able to, donate by clicking the button below and let’s embark on this new chapter together.